Former U.S. Representative for Florida’s Sixth District and current governor Ron DeSantis. Ron, a Floridian by birth with blue-collar background, earned his way through Yale University, where he graduated with honors and served as the baseball team’s captain. Additionally, he earned a masters degree from Harvard Law School. He obtained a JAG officer commission in the US Navy while a student at Harvard. Following his time on active military, Ron worked as a federal prosecutor. 2012 saw his first election to Congress.
10. Ron emphasizes on Law and Order
9. Ron emphasizes on Balance of Power
8. Ron emphasizes on actions and accomplishments
7. Ron emphasizes on Reality
6. Ron emphasizes on Freedom and Security