- From the outskirts, Russian troops are pushing deeper into Severodonetsk, the besieged Donbas city. Russian shelling killed two civilians and injured five more.
- According to Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, all vital infrastructure in Severodonetsk has indeed been devastated, and 90percent of the total of dwellings have been broken as Ukrainian forces battle Russian attempts to control the crucial city in the eastern Luhansk region.
- In the south, Ukrainian forces claim to have pushed Russian troops out of Kherson, Russia’s only fully controlled region.
According to the Ukrainian army, Russian forces fired on 46 communities in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions, killing at least three civilians, injuring two more, and destroying or damaging 62 civilian structures.
- On Monday, senior European Union diplomats will meet in a last-ditch effort to reach an agreement on a Russian oil embargo.
- In the midst of the EU’s efforts to phase out Russian energy supplies, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic declared that he had managed to secure a “extremely favorable” three-year natural gas supply agreement with Russia.
Read the whole article : https://bit.ly/3PXuzVs