1. Xi Jinping is a formidable leader. When he says I want to solve everything peacefully, but also ready to use a different approach. He will use both methods. Xi Jinping has positioned himself in a high position to accomplish the most difficult tasks.
2. China thinks there is no solution to every problem, successfully solving one problem is just the way to move into another. For the United States, every problem has the solution. Therefore, the United States prepares various problems, segments them into pieces, and prepares to solve them according to the set of laws and methods that have been prepared.
3. China thinks that history is an unstoppable flow, while in the United States; history is a process of building success.
4. Chinese thinks in the term of hundreds years and conceptually to serve the national interest. The United States serves the national interest through a change of presidential term and pragmatism.
5. China needs more time to develop and urbanize, reduce social gaps, make sustainable progress to keep the Communist Party survive.
6. China’s highest value is culture. China sought to adopt Confucian philosophy and cultural superiority to expand its influence along with its economy. The United States uses democracy, freedom, and human rights to control and extend its influence to the world.
7. Historically, when Chinese envoys visited other states, they were not ordinary diplomats but a celestial ambassador to visit other tributary states.
8. In the negotiations, U.S has 10 issues to be discussed and resolved, while China has 10 goals to demand.
9. China has never created a concept of religion as the West. China has never created a myth of world creator.
10. In contrast to Machiavelli, Confucius focused on cultivating morality (the right way of life) in building social harmony rather than focusing on the exercise of power. His core philosophy is compassionate leadership, proper practice of traditional roles and loyalty.
12. Western strategy focuses on mobilizing strengths to face major challenges, while Sun Tzu focuses on building political influence and psychological domination. This is China’s path. The West seeks victory on the battlefield, while Sun Tsu seeks victory without fighting